826michigan
About Calendar Workshops Volunteer Donate Writing Gallery

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Horrible Restaurants

Pranav: Cheese Me brings all the customers in but once you get out you'll have a nasty grin. All they sell is cheese and everyone who works there humiliates you. One order costs 1000 dollars and if you don't eat their food the boss will come to your table to slap you. The outside of the building is fancy but the inside is gross. They never clean the restrooms and the toilets don't flush and they also sell dish water for 2000 dollars.

Sampoorna: The worst restaurant I have ever been to serves plastic eggs with spiders on the outside. They painted the inside with paint and crickets mixed together. You're served in the toilet. You are forced to eat what they give you. The drink is blood. The restaurant is very dirty but the outside is very pretty. The name of the restaurant is the Green Radish.

Duncan
: A bar and grill.
In whatever town Oberlin is in, Joe sent to a Bar 'n' Grill. 
The waiter asked, "What'll it be?" Joe responded, "A turkey, the whole thing, but a small one." He waited 5 minutes before a decayed and greasy turkey staggered toward him. "Mr. Jennie-O is home," it creaked. "Now for our dinner show." 
It threw a chunk of itself in his mouth. That chunk still had feathers.

Sadie: My least favorite restaurant is Big Boy because I don't like the burgers, because I don't ask for pickles but they give me pickles anyway and the pickles are black and green. Also I am evil because I hurt my brother this morning and I don't feel bad about it.

Lynn: The grossest restaurant in the world is Yuck, Yuck, Yuck. All it is is Yuck.
The restaurant has so many flies and the waitresses are so mean. The restaurant has a stench that comes from the bathroom. The food is so gross. Their sandwiches are made of sand and raw ham with rotten cheese. The restaurant is called Yummy Yuck.

Sean: Food Out!
The grossest restaurant I ever been to is Food Out. Their restaurant is very clean but the waiters are very dirty. The plates are dirty and tables. The bathroom is a table with a hole.

Elena: All the waiters would never wash their hair and smear avocados underneath their nails, which they never clip. They also won't ever wash, brush or cut their hair. [. . .] They all have really muddy, old sneakers as well.

Lauren: Smarty Pants is the grossest place. [. . .] If you say you don't want to eat they say you have to. They make you drink blood. They have spiders on the plates and they don't wash the plates. They trick you, they make it very clean to trick you.

Devak: Blue Nile badness!
Today I went to the restaurant called Blue Nile, an Ethiopian restaurant. The restaurant was very clean. And first the waitress gave me a hot towel to clean my hand. I was really impressed but when the food came, it was really disgusting. It was like mashed vegetables and as soon as I was done with the food I was ready to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment