826michigan
About Calendar Workshops Volunteer Donate Writing Gallery

Monday, August 3, 2009

The Worst Day Ever, part II

(Italicized phrases were fill-in-the-blanks answers on the worksheet)

Today was the worst day ever! When I woke up, I saw that someone put a bat in my salad! And then for breakfast, I had a bat stew. It was so gross! At school, my teacher said we had to cut our fingers off and paste them on a poster. And when we got done doing that, we went to the haunted bathroom. After school got over, this is what I had to do for homework: 2 x 1 x 15 x 95. When I got home, I got in trouble because I cut myself, and my punishment was this: 10,000 years of hard labor. Then, right before I went to bed, I tripped over a nail, fell down, and knocked myself out. When I was unconscious, I dreamt that I died and went to heaven and we had so much fun. It was so scary! Today was the WORST day ever.

- Mariah ... and Danae, who solved the "impossible" math problem and feels proud of herself for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment