826michigan
About Calendar Workshops Volunteer Donate Writing Gallery

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Worst. Day. Ever.

Blah blah blah blah blah
No No No No No No No
No blah blah blah
The worst day ever.
-Stacia, Attempt 1


1. Fall in the pool.
2. Fall off the roof.
3. My head gets shaved.
4. I got on punishment.
5. I had to eat fish.
6. I got lost in the store.
7. I got left on the bus.
-Tony


I wake up and I'm surrounded by zombies. Outside are deer that are on fire. There's 12 minutes until earth is destroyed. Everybody is a zombie and we're all hungry.
-Jermaine


The worst day ever is when my sister threw up on me because she was sick and that was really nasty. One day when my mom and dad were picking up my sister and I was at home with my grandma there was a tornado and stuff was spinning in it, and a lot of things spinning around in the tornado.
-Takayla


The worst day ever was Shahliah not getting in trouble. I was so mad. She could've got in trouble. And then she started to yell at me for No Freaken Reason. And just because I slept on her bed she yelled at me again. The End.
-Stacia, Final Draft

No comments:

Post a Comment