826michigan
About Calendar Workshops Volunteer Donate Writing Gallery

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dream vacations and postcards

Well. . .where would you go?

Sam: I would go to Florida because it is hot. I would go with my momma, daddy, and granny. I'd bring some girls, my tight shoes, my Air Force Ones. I will go to the beach, get all the ladies on the beach. I would bring back some clothes and some fierce shoes.


Suszie: I would go to a store because it is fun to buy stuff. I would go with my mom. I would bring a backpack. I would do baffips [backflips]. I will eat cake and ice cream and bring back candy fruit roll-ups.
  • Postcard: Dear Josh, He is a good guy. I miss you on vacation. He like me. Your friend, Suszie
Jermaine:
  • Postcard: DUDE! I STOLE A RUSTY BIKE IN STONEBROOK."

2 comments:

  1. jermaine's is my favorite. i can't help it, i really want him to write me the rest of that story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice when you can not only be informed but also entertained! I am sure you had fun writing this article.

    ReplyDelete